– This is like homophobic bachelorette.
(laughs) This is horrible.
– [Interviewer] What's your name and what do you do for a living? – My name's Kimmy and I'm a student.
– My name's Carlos, Imake custom pet apparel.
– [Interviewer] Are younervous about today? – Absolutely, I have noidea what's going on.
I can feel my temperature raising.
(laughs) – [Interviewer] Do you ever label people? – I try not to, but I'm sure I probably do it subconsciously.
– Label people? Yes, sometimes.
– Keep an open mind that way.
You never know what you'regoing to see on the street.
– [Interviewer] Welltoday, you're going to be doing some labeling.
– [Interviewer] We'regonna bring individuals out and you're gonna try and guesstheir sexual orientation.
– Oh sh- (laughs) – This is actually gonna be interesting.
– [Interviewer] And those areyour different options, yes.
– [Interviewer] Alright, who's first? – Ya good man? – Yeah.
Oh, you did the fist pump, okay.
Okay my brotha.
– Okay, so I know he's not a lesbian.
Queer femme, no.
Asexual, he might be.
– You actually might noteven be from this country.
(both laugh) I think I nailed itjudging by his expression.
– Why do you keep your phone on your hip? – It's just my style.
– That's your, hey, that's your style.
Okay that helps.
– I feel like the aestheticis really put together.
– Do you know Cher? – No, I don't know her.
– Oh you might be straight.
That was a big clue right there.
– You like dancin'? – Yeah, I like dancin', yeah.
– What do you do at the club? – I be good, good, good, good, good.
– Okay, I think I have my.
– [Interviewer] What, just from that? (laughs) – I think he's a straight male.
– I'll say bi.
– Giving everything, I'mgonna give him bisexual.
This is what I'm gonna label you.
– [Interviewer] Why? – You're way too clean cut to be straight.
(laughs)And if you are, I'm sorry for hurtin' your feelin's.
– Pretty chill you know.
(both laugh) – She looks like could be somebody's mom.
– Maybe a nice country girl.
– Just homegrown, sheprobably grew up on a farm.
Did you grow up on a farm? No?(both laugh) – Would you walk and strike a pose please? – Okay.
(laughs) – Definitely a lesbian.
Most girls if you said strike a pose, they would've been like, ah, ah, yeah.
– Yeah, I kinda get queer vibes.
Yeah, the queer vibes are extending out.
– She's straight, trust me on this, okay? She looked me in my eyes, she like dudes.
– I hope I'm not offending these people.
'Cause I couldn't standthere all day and get judged.
– Let's see.
– What do you like to do? – I like to cook, liketo hang out with people.
– Okay, her voice kind of sounded lesbian, if that even is a thing that I can say.
– She is a straight female.
– I wanna go queer.
– [Interviewer] Alright.
– Well how are you? – I'm good how are you?- That's great! I'm Lance.
– You look terrific.
– She smells really good.
– Where are you from? – From Thailand.
– How long have you been in the States? – 16 years.
– Can you sing us your favorite song? – ♫ Rah rah ah ah ah.
(laughs)♫ Roma roma ma.
– [Interviewer] Can you strut around him? – Walk around him? – Uh-huh.
(laughs) – Woah this turned into a whole new .
(all laugh) – Do I have transsexual? No.
You could be a guy, but I don't think so.
– She screams straight woman, you know.
Just getting glammedup, definitely the way she roared out Lady Gaga.
– Yeah, she's straight.
(laughs) – [Interviewer] Why do you think that? – Because.
– No matter what you identify as, I'm gonna give you straight.
– Are you sure? (crew laughs) – Yeah, I'm positive.
(laughs) – Hi.
– The Jordan emblemkinda popped out at me.
– Do you know who Bette Davis is? – No.
– Do you know who Barbra Streisand is? (crew laughs) Do you know who Bette Midler is? – No.
– Another straight one.
– [Interviewer] Why? – He's straight.
(all laugh) – How are you?- Good how are you? – Good thank you.
– What's your favorite sport? – Baseball.
– What's your favorite type of car? – I like Camaros.
– Yeah, me too, see thisguy's, talkin' 'bout man.
– Well I don't know too many gay Asians, so I'll say heterosexual.
– You can just give me that right now.
Only straight guys wear hats.
(laughs) There you go.
– [Interviewer] Alright.
– Cool hair, just kinda looks edgy.
– You, he look like a J.
(laughs) – Push me, that way.
– Do five pushups.
One, two, three.
– This is really a difficult.
– I'm gonna just go with asexual.
Doesn't strike me assomeone who is very sexual.
– I think he's gay.
– Pansexual, even thoughI'm not really quite sure.
(both laugh) – How are ya?- Good.
– Startin' off with the sniff.
– She's not really like girly girly.
She has kinda like thismasculine energy to her.
– She's straight.
– Well I think you're a straight female.
Out with your girlfriends, get a cocktail, that's a good typical night for you.
– Can we do the dancing? Yes, go to dance move.
– Oh, I don't dance.
(laughs)- Oh see, that's a clue.
– I can't dance either.
– Can I have music at least? (both laugh) (upbeat music) – I say straight.
Most gay people I know dance like mad.
– [Interviewer] How do gay people dance? – Like.
(all laugh) – Voguing, you know the whole bit.
– What made you cut your hair? – I think it looks better short.
– Do you play sports at all? – No.
– No sports.
– Wait, can I see them again? Usually girls who likehaving sex with girls have short mails, so itdoesn't like you know, cut up there, or do anything.
So it's like easier.
– You're definitelyeither bi or a lesbian.
Okay? We gon go with bi on this one.
– Shit, not me.
(all laugh) – I'm gonna give her homosexual.
– I feel like she might be queer femme.
It's about the nails you guys.
– And you have gotten your rose.
You may walk off.
(laughs) – Okay.
– Oh my god! I thought I got all of them wrong.
(all laugh) – Four outta nine? That's still a D.
– Like 50%? – Raise your hands if I got you wrong.
Oh wait, really? (all laugh) Wait, are we sure? – [Ashley and Emmanuel] Yeah.
– [Interviewer] Who areyou most surprised by? – I'm surprised by you the most.
– I don't like the label homosexual.
– [Interviewer] What do youlike being described as? – A queer woman.
– How do you identify? – I'm still deliberating whether I should identify as bisexual or pansexual.
– I'm straight as well.
– What did I say? – Asexual.
(laughs) – Dang it.
(all laugh) So off.
– Are you gay? – I am gay.
– Are you lesbian? – I'm gay.
– You're gay, okay.
– What about you? – I'm gay.
– My friend freaking co-worker dresseslike you, but I didn't want to make that assumption.
(all laugh) – And you were right, I was a transgender.
I always consider myself as straight.
– All the things you said fit.
– Oh true, but then- – Right up 'til .
– 'Til that.
– I have a lot of thingsthat I need to learn about every single community.
– I feel horrible as a person actually.
And I hope I didn't offend anyone.
– [Interviewer] Anything elseyou're really curious about? – Is this your firsttime meeting a gay Asian? – I think so, yeah.
(laughs) – Yeah.
– Do you like it? (all laugh) – Where'd you get these people anyway? (all laugh) Hey guys thanks for watching I hope you subscribe to our channel because we're posting more content from this shoot You'll get to hear even more about what it was like to be in this lineup As always leave a comment and tell us what you thought about this video if you have any personal experiences of your own.